Friday, June 1, 2012

David Chang and Momofuku Milk Bar...


You need to know right up front that I'm a total David Chang devotee...hello Martha get in line behind me. If you have not tasted Crack Pie or visited any of the Milk Bar locations in NY then you must make this pie this weekend. It is the most addictive pie and reminds me of summer...



You can download the recipe here, but know you have to follow the recipe. The crust is life changing, but we never end up chilling as long as it's suggested because everyone ends up eating it before the hours of chilling time are through.


Think about buying the Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook...



And if you haven't been to Momofuku (NY, Sydney, Toronto) then you should buy his cookbook or you can borrow mine. It will change your life...all over again.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It. Is. GOOD.

JoLynn said...

I know! We made it again the other day, but now I think I'm going to try to make Milk Bar's Chocolate-Chocolate cookies this weekend.