Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things that annoy me...

  • Getting dressed for work & my skirt is tight...really tight. At work & realizing it's on backwards & no one told me.
  • People blogging about pets. Hello...how can the pet blog? If you have a dog, cat, pig, bird or whatever...why create a whole blog about your pet pretending the pet is writing it. I'm not sure you realize that might look a little crazy. Please don't email me explaining how wrong I am or that I'm some sort of pet hater. I don't mind reading about your pet...but having your pet write the blog is a little disconcerting to me & probably should be to you.
  • Honking your horn & rolling down your window will NOT get me to do the same...hello that might have worked in high school, but doesn't work now...freak!
  • When I'm working out at the gym...DON'T WATCH & STARE. Really...if I wanted to give a show I'd be down at Trails thank you very much.
  • People pressing urgent message on my work phone OVER & OVER...remember the urgent feature should ONLY be used if: you are dying, in police custody, have been hit by a car or cannot find your child. Otherwise...STOP PRESSING THE BUTTON!
  • The Roget's International Thesaurus...HELLO who wants a thesaurus all designed around Synopsis categories? Who wrote this? I'll tell you who...someone that didn't have friends growing up! It's like walking into a restaurant & telling the waitress you want something warm, not squishy, but with a little bit of crunch. Then having her guess what to bring you. I hate this thesaurus with a passion!
  • Trying to wake up your daughter. I regret ever making my mom late for ANYTHING...it ALL comes back to you.
  • Boys that don't talk...why do anything together if you aren't going to talk. If you don't start talking you won't be coming over...ouch!
  • Birth control pills...enough said.
  • Making a negative comment about Prince...Matthew (Matty Cakes) for the last time "old school" Prince is really good. I won't stop until I convince you.
  • Emailing me to see pictures of my friends. Sort of annoying, but I have matched up people with great success. This isn't a dating service...it's my life.
  • Having to make any type of dinner...hence our dinner for tonight (don't judge).
You should list something also...then I won't feel like a total complainer. Please no emails about the benefits of providing a balanced dinner for my child (mom).

6 comments:

Mateo said...

I hate it when I pee my pants reading your ranting blog! If I have to switch to Depends I'm making you subsidize my purchases.

My list of annoyances us long indeed. I'm working on shrinking it but that requires more therapy and I can't commit to that.

Katie said...

okay Matt LOVES PRINCE you know he does COME ON HERE. LOL

Katie said...

hey what happened to your list of blogs silly? I like to look at them?

JL said...

I know he does...see you & I are on the same page. I had them & deleted them by mistake. I keep trying to add & see what I like & don't. I'll put them back up soon.

Mateo said...

I am not a big fan of the little man that sounds like a little girl. WTH is purple rain? Why does he continue to party like its the turn of the century? What's the deal with butt-less jeans?

Give me 3 good songs, I dare you.

JL said...

Are you kidding me? 1)If I was Your Girlfriend 2)I Would Die 4 U 3) a song you aren't old enough to hear...